Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In short, they’re junk. I’ve had a pair for three weeks. Two weeks in, one of the cinches frayed apart. The other one doesn’t look like it’ll hold up much longer. I’ve been back and forth with them via email for a week (with three different people) now and I’m unsure when these things will go out to them. They’re kind of on island time, it seems.

For a “premium” product, I’m disappointed. They fit well and the material itself looks like it’ll hold up. Too bad the thread they use for stitching is inferior. I wish I could post pics, but I don’t know how on the iPhone.

I never had problems with Fox or Sombrio shorts in the past. I really wanted to throw more $$$ behind another Canadian brand, but I’m not sure it’ll be 7mesh anymore.

·
No Clue Crew
7,647 Posts
I had one of their $80 merino wool Henley jerseys and one of the rear seam panels just randomly let loose after a couple wears (always hand-washed and line dried). I went back and forth with them and they ultimately sent me a replacement.

Overall, the service was good, but I probably wouldn't buy their products again personally.

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
My experience is the opposite. I bough a pair almost 2 years ago and hav worn them almost exclusively since. They still look new except for a few stains. The seat isn't worn and none of the stitching has come loose. I love the very usable rear pockets, fit and durability so much I just picked up a 2nd pair, something I've never done before with an outer short before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.