Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Toby Wong?
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
great ride Ben's --> Voodoo --> Lower GS --> Lower stunts GS

trails in perfect shape today...and to think I was schralping 10" of fresh pow on Northwest on Monday :D :D :D

·
Registered
687 Posts
No doubt.

I've been riding around Phil's almost ever day the last couple of weeks and it's been sweet. Today I just did a quick run up Kent's and down Ben's :D
Ahhh, spring in the high desert.
Jefe'

·
Registered
169 Posts
PinsNeedles said:
Today I just did a quick run up Kent's and down Ben's :D
Jefe'

Thats one of my favorite rides if your short on time and can't squeeze a longer ride in. I like the MTB (Mikes) trail in between the two its fun also. :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
You all suck! I'm so jealouss....

Actually, I had a decent little spin around Portland yesterday and enjoyed the milder weather. I'll take a dry day any way I can get it right now. I've yet to ride over in that area but it's at the top of my list as soon as the weather is a tad more consistant. Keep us all posted on trail conditions!

·
What day are we riding?
1,088 Posts
You should have PM'ed me. I still need to clean my bike off from the Mudslinger but I would have gone...

PinsNeedles said:
I've been riding around Phil's almost ever day the last couple of weeks and it's been sweet. Today I just did a quick run up Kent's and down Ben's :D
Ahhh, spring in the high desert.
Jefe'

·
Registered
687 Posts
My Bad

Rockin said:
You should have PM'ed me. I still need to clean my bike off from the Mudslinger but I would have gone...
I usually assume everybody but Nat and I are workin' regular hours...
I'm gonna hit the trails for a little bit tomorrow (fri) are you around Rockin? B.O.S.S.?
Jefe'

·
Registered
687 Posts
Sorry Chip,

I had a "regular" job for eleven yrs. until I went back to skool for 4 more yrs. to become my own boss...
I have tons of free time, the trade off is I can't afford as many bikes as I would like to ride with my time...
Thank the lord for my new Vulture though, and the sweet but unpredictable high desert weather...BTW it's snowing today :confused:
Happy trails.
Jefe'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts