Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Pivoteer
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jimmy was in town from Jersey, so we took a nice little ride today to Buena Vista and back on National. We started mid morning, it was the perfect day. Lots of fun.

And yes...there is another video...I just can't stop.

[URL=http://vimeo.com/2676032]National with Jimmy from Jurzee from Tisser on Vimeo.[/URL]

·
NOT Team Sanchez
1,973 Posts
It's time to visit my cousins in Mesa :D Great stoke as always guys........there's so many hikers on the side of the trail it reminds me of a world cup dh, they just needed to cheer and blow whistles!

·
Shred...it's the new drug
3,844 Posts
f-in-a cotton f-in-a!!! You really showed those boys how to pin the waterfall. I loved that girl jumping out of the way on that sweeping rh'r. Nice line on that rock ride, now I really need to ride that trail again. I know what I'll be dreaming of tonight...some dude riding a turner.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Another nice vid! You are wearing shorts and mtn biking, and I was skiing in some fresh powder. We got 2 feet plus on the way for later this week!

Enjoyed the Faith No More selection.

·
Pivoteer
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wasea04 said:
It's time to visit my cousins in Mesa :D Great stoke as always guys........there's so many hikers on the side of the trail it reminds me of a world cup dh, they just needed to cheer and blow whistles!
Funny thing is...once we came into the ledges (near the end of the video), there were a bunch of kids cheering. They loved it.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Gawd

You frickin' left coasters. I just came back from a very cold ride on my studded Sultan. What a great trail! And a great vid -- it pains me to watch but --- thank you sir may I have another.

·
Living the Dream
1,813 Posts
Great Video. FNM soundtrack took me back

to my senior year of college in 1993. Saw Faith No More at the Warfield in San Francisco on their Angel Dust Tour. Phenomenal Show. The Warfield has a capacity of about 2300people so you can just imagine how intimate and rowdy the show was. Anyways, keep up the great vids.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.