Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so today i was cleaning my disc brakes, and the calipers. when i put the calipers back on the bike and relaigned them to check for rubbage(wheel was spinning) my thumb got caught in between the rotor. guess what happened next. rotor cut a big flap of skin out of my thumb and had to go to hopsital ended up getting 7 stiches in my thumb. sooo painfull, anyone else have any smal injuries that keep u from riding for a while?

·
Registered
67 Posts
ya man

last summer about a week before school started i overshot a double and ended up gettin 19 stitches in my shin, by i was out of commission for like 10 days, by the time the stitches were out i didnt have any free time. it sux

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
That sucks dude! I've never had anything but a few broken hands/wrists and maybe a broken foot (never went to the doctor) :p

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well ill try to get some pics of it all stiched up but my doc said if my thumb was in any further i might have lost the tip of my thumb (from back of the nail to the end of nail)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.