Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bridge and trail look good. The washouts have been filled, trails have been "guttered" and the bridges look good.

SoD and I rode it last Monday afternoon with pimpbot as well. It took us 2 hours to do the 10 miles on Monday going SoD's pace, yesterday, I pushed him a little harder and we made the loop in a little over 1.5 hours.

Once again, I forgot my GPS. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Dan'ger said:
Bridge and trail look good. The washouts have been filled, trails have been "guttered" and the bridges look good.

SoD and I rode it last Monday afternoon with pimpbot as well. It took us 2 hours to do the 10 miles on Monday going SoD's pace, yesterday, I pushed him a little harder and we made the loop in a little over 1.5 hours.

Once again, I forgot my GPS. Oh well.
Very cool - I haven't been to CC in ages need to get out there soon.

@SoD keep up the good riding. Pretty soon you'll be smokin' your old man on the trails, and I of course will have my camera waiting..... :thumbsup:

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LJ0913 said:
Very cool - I haven't been to CC in ages need to get out there soon.

@SoD keep up the good riding. Pretty soon you'll be smokin' your old man on the trails, and I of course will have my camera waiting..... :thumbsup:
I made a promise to a couple of friends (non-MTBR) to keep our riding somewhat regular so if that means a consistant 10-mile loop over at CC just to be able to hold a conversation and destress while doing what we love to do most, then so be it! I will probably call these out every so often as impromptu rides...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.