Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like it's going to be a scorcher tomorrow. Should we be gluttons for punishment and ride the park, seek higher ground in the canyon, or do something up north? I'm up for anything. Who wants to ride what?

·
I think I can.
1,242 Posts
I about 5:30 again

I have a closing at 4pm down town so I can meet anytime after 5 anywhere, name your poison.
I think if we ride the park we could even get band4 to join in:rolleyes:

I really don't care though, I just need to ride

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'm going to load my bike in the car and if the slave driver of a president isn't here then I will be able to sneak out! :)

Canyon sounds like fun

UPDATE: CRAP! Forgot I have a dentists appointment tomorrow @ 5pm so I am out :( ... enjoy everyone

·
Perpetual slow motion
480 Posts
JOEMTBR COLORADO said:
I have a closing at 4pm down town so I can meet anytime after 5 anywhere, name your poison.
I think if we ride the park we could even get band4 to join in:rolleyes:

I really don't care though, I just need to ride
Is this bait or something? Of course I would ride the canyon again- Hey! I may not be the fastest, but I sure am the slowest:thumbsup:

If you need to ride so bad, you can ride my thumb! Beeyotch:D

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dhpimp said:
Wanna do Sol Vista this weekend?! Free lifts!
That's an interesting possibility... We're thinking about camping again, I wonder what there is near Grandby..

nomad rdr said:
I'm in. Canyon it is then? 5:30? Going once, going twice, sold?
5:30 is pushing it just a little for the canyon anymore--we rode at a pretty good clip last Thursday after a 5:30 meeting and we finished with very little light. I think it makes more sense to ride the Park with Joe's restrictions. That way, we can ride at 4:30 and meet him somewhere when he gets there.

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ColoradoPaul said:
I have riden falcon trail like 3 times in the last 3 weeks. Its so fun out there. We should go there again.

Its up north, close to Joe, and most of you guys haven't done it lately.
Is it somewhere we can start at ~4:30 and he can meet up with us at ~5:30?

·
Inflexable...
1,901 Posts
OK, I'm in for a Falcon ride. No, wait! I'm in Lincoln City, Oregon and I'm going to ride something full of lush greenery in about 70 degree temps instead.

Fantastic trip so far...:thumbsup:

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
ColoradoPaul said:
If it was so fantastic you would have pictures for us.
And wouldn't have the time to post in the interrornet. :p

I'm out today. I have a third interview followed by an Army ball. Go figure.

·
Perpetual slow motion
480 Posts
[
I'm out today. I have a third interview followed by an Army ball. Go figure.[/QUOTE]

Whoa! I remember you posting that you had a new job a while back, That was fast!
How was Monarch Crest?

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
ban'd4life said:
Whoa! I remember you posting that you had a new job a while back, That was fast!
Nope, still trying for the same one. It's looking good though.

ban'd4life said:
How was Monarch Crest?
I'd tell you, but you wouldn't believe me. Monarch Crest wasn't even close to the best trail in that area. The better ones rest legally below the public radar.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.