Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently got a 2005 66rc marzocchi fork. can someone help me out and tell me how to properly adjust it. there is the rebound and compression knobs on top as well as air valves. i ahve the air set at about 5-7 psi on each leg. but i dont know how many clicks the knobs should be at. i weigh 190 and do trail riding, climbing, downhill, freeride etc. what is the best setting psi and knob setting for my weight to make it plush and nice? thanks in advance...
Chris

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
afi823 said:
i recently got a 2005 66rc marzocchi fork. can someone help me out and tell me how to properly adjust it. there is the rebound and compression knobs on top as well as air valves. i ahve the air set at about 5-7 psi on each leg. but i dont know how many clicks the knobs should be at. i weigh 190 and do trail riding, climbing, downhill, freeride etc. what is the best setting psi and knob setting for my weight to make it plush and nice? thanks in advance...
Chris
www.marzocchi.com for initial settings
+
Trial and Error, my friend.

·
Registered
342 Posts
i ran low to zero air in that fork -
and i ran the rebound a bit slow - and the otherside never seemed to do anything - so i left it in the middle - best of luck - at least the adjustments are on top - trial by fire

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.