Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering ordering the 661 full-comp helmet from pricepoint as its 50 bones and I'm looking at moving to a place that has a LOT more rocks than where I live now. I've heard some stuff about their helmets being sized small (which is perfect for me. I'm 6'3" but my head only measures 21" around). Anyone here have firsthand experience with 'em?

(and I know that there's always a worry about fit when you mailorder safety gear. If it sucks I won't ride with it, thanks mom.)

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lucky13 said:
I'm 145lbs, 5'8", skinny and I got XL.
Yikes! Its alright tho, just was looking around and saw that jenson has the bell bellistic for $29 and the size they have supposedly is the right one. At that price I'll prolly order it just fer grins. Thanks man, that likely saved me some time and $

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would get a Large. I'm 6'3", buck-80, and I wear the 661 Full Bravo Carbon in Large, and it fits like a glove. When I first got it, I thought it was a little big on me cuz there was so much room; turns out it just breathes incredibly well!!! Go for it and feel confident in your purchase :D

·
Registered
425 Posts
Archdukeferdinand said:
I'm considering ordering the 661 full-comp helmet from pricepoint as its 50 bones and I'm looking at moving to a place that has a LOT more rocks than where I live now. I've heard some stuff about their helmets being sized small (which is perfect for me. I'm 6'3" but my head only measures 21" around). Anyone here have firsthand experience with 'em?

(and I know that there's always a worry about fit when you mailorder safety gear. If it sucks I won't ride with it, thanks mom.)
i had a 661 full comp size M, and now I have a Giro Mad Max II size S (the M is huge because it comes only S and M).

my suggestion is that you'll go to a dealer and try it before ordering..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.