Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK theres one thing that I dont understand (even with the manual). 66 light ETA:
eta, easy
air sag adjustment, easy
rebound, yip
the external preload in the right lower leg is a kind of hex-valve, bit in the manual is a kind of lever. Because theres no lever I assume I need a tool to move it...I tried a small hex and doesnt fit. How can I move the valve to make it click without braking anything?:skep:

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,792 Posts
PAMATRAIL said:
OK theres one thing that I dont understand (even with the manual). 66 light ETA:
eta, easy
air sag adjustment, easy
rebound, yip
the external preload in the right lower leg is a kind of hex-valve, bit in the manual is a kind of lever. Because theres no lever I assume I need a tool to move it...I tried a small hex and doesnt fit. How can I move the valve to make it click without braking anything?:skep:
What?

The lower right leg is the low speed compression adjuster knob.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,792 Posts
PAMATRAIL said:
yes, but mine is not a knob is a piece of metal, like a valve. Am I missing something?
Probably.

I'd wager that the red adjuster knob has fallen off, there's a small allen bolt that holds it in place. Look for a small hole on the bottom of that "valve" where a small bolt threads in.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im pretty sure the red adjuster knob just fallen of because I dont find any knob. Yes I can see the small hole....mmmmm Im going to see what can I do.
If theres no knob, how can I make it work?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.