Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice deal. If there only were a similar sale on Quasis, it would be so great!
By the way... where did all the other tires go in Kirk's website?

·
Mr.650b - Mr.27-5
1,630 Posts
coconinocycles said:
Kirk is closing doors. - Steve Garro, Coconino Cycles.
Steve,

Not exactly. I am selling the frame supply side of the business. That deal should be wrapped up soon and the new owners will be stocking all the franebuilding products I had before, plus some new designs I have been working on. See here for more info: http://www.bicycleretailer.com/news/newsDetail/4702.html

The Pacenti Cycle Design side of the business will remain open for business, and I will have more tires in stock soon, as well as some other 650b-centric parts. I've just started looking for a new web designer to get the Pacenti web site under construction and running ASAP.

In the mean time, shops can buy my tires from Merry Sales, QBP, Hawley, BTI and other distributors. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
KP

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
The Neo is still one of the best freakin' tires I've ever ridden, and that's including 26'ers. If you change or do away with that tire, Kirk, I'm comin' lookin' for you.

Attachments

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
salimoneus said:
MTB Paintball would be awesome, with bar mounted triggers!
Paintball?...paintball?...dude!...that's a real gun there. If someone messes with my Neo's, I'm not toying around with paintball.:lol:

·
Registered
9,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TNC said:
Paintball?...paintball?...dude!...that's a real gun there. If someone messes with my Neo's, I'm not toying around with paintball.:lol:
But your bike in that photo doesn't have em on the front. Do over! :D

·
Mr.650b - Mr.27-5
1,630 Posts
TNC said:
The Neo is still one of the best freakin' tires I've ever ridden, and that's including 26'ers. If you change or do away with that tire, Kirk, I'm comin' lookin' for you.
TNC,

No worries, the Neo-Moto will be around for a long time to come!

Cheers,
KP

·
Registered
266 Posts
Kirk Pacenti said:
Steve,

Not exactly. I am selling the frame supply side of the business.

The Pacenti Cycle Design side of the business will remain :thumbsup:

Cheers,
KP
That's a relief. Had my heart in my mouth there until I read KPs post.

·
Registered
69 Posts
im going riding/shooting next weekend! its an experiment my bud and i are trying out to see how it goes. ....like mounted archers! ...probably not the best idea, (yes srs!!)

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
MMcG said:
But your bike in that photo doesn't have em on the front. Do over! :D
LOL!...at least you were paying attention, Mc. Yeah, that's one of my archive Nomad pics. That frame has been dead for at least a year and replaced with this one...and note proper wheel size.:D

I'm working to mount a clip-fed Barrett .50 to the green Nomad. I'm getting older, and I'm having to pedal too hard to catch my targets with that assault weapon. With the Barrett, I can stop sooner and shoot farther.:eekster:

This sale was probably sparked by Kirk wanting some extra Christmas money.:lol: Merry Christmas, Kirk, and thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
TNC said:
LOL!...at least you were paying attention, Mc. Yeah, that's one of my archive Nomad pics. That frame has been dead for at least a year and replaced with this one...and note proper wheel size.:D

I'm working to mount a clip-fed Barrett .50 to the green Nomad. I'm getting older, and I'm having to pedal too hard to catch my targets with that assault weapon. With the Barrett, I can stop sooner and shoot farther.:eekster:

This sale was probably sparked by Kirk wanting some extra Christmas money.:lol: Merry Christmas, Kirk, and thanks.
That thing is BEGGING for antifreeze green P35s F&R...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts