·
noMAD man
12,227 Posts
Dieselcruiserhead

MTB'n Louie said:
Are you sure?

If so, who's selling them?

David
Diesel is the one who reported this on the Sun wheels/rims in a post below. I'm going to bet that if you're a Hayes, Manitou, or Sun dealer already, all product in the Hayes line will probably be available as a package deal. Our shop is a Manitou dealer, and now all Hayes products are available to us as well. I didn't ask about Sun at the time, because their 650B was not available awhile back when this conversation was taking place.

I assume you're talking about Sun, right? Stan's stuff has been available for awhile.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Sun 650B

TNC said:
Diesel is the one who reported this on the Sun wheels/rims in a post below. I'm going to bet that if you're a Hayes, Manitou, or Sun dealer already, all product in the Hayes line will probably be available as a package deal. Our shop is a Manitou dealer, and now all Hayes products are available to us as well. I didn't ask about Sun at the time, because their 650B was not available awhile back when this conversation was taking place.

I assume you're talking about Sun, right? Stan's stuff has been available for awhile.
Got an email back from Sun yesterday.
The only 650B available from them now is the EQ27. No pre-built wheels offered.
I forgot to ask for a rim weight, since there is no reference to it's existance, let alone specs on the Sun-Ringle website.

I am hoping to hear whether they convert well to tubeless, which someone w/ either a 26 or 29 version could probably report on.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Correct, just the Sun rim, not the wheelset but they are in stock direct from Hayes. The Stans 355 wheelsets are available as hand built custom orders, about 2-3 day turnaround direct from Stans (or a dealer). www.notubes.com for their different hub options which off the top of my head are American Classic, WTB, Hope Pro II, and DT Swiss 240.

andre at uintabicycles.com
www.uintabicycles.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.