Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys I have a quick question. I was wondering what would be the ideal size cannondale prophet for myself L or XL. I know the best thing to do would be goto a LBS and try them both out and see for myself, but I am currently looking at a bike online which seems like a good deal. Thanks for the help in advance.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm another 6'5" xl rider, the main diff, is the cockpit length 24.6" on the large compared to 25.6" on the xl... inseam really doesn't matter much here, there is 29.5" standover on the large and 29.9" on the xl, the drop/bent toptube gives lots of xtra room here plus no cables on top of it so if you do land on the top tube, there are no hangers to shred your nads, only blunt force trauma to enjoy... Unless you have a really short inseam( leaving a crazy long torso) I would say the large...I could ride the large without feeling cramped...

·
Registered
391 Posts
6'2", 220lb 32" inseam. Just purchased a Prophet 4 large about and hour and a half ago. Not as long as my GF Sugar but I got it comfortable in the parking lot and on the short hill nearby. I'll pick it up Thursday for a group night ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.