Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3 "fiddy" for short
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to DT the other day about using 6" rockers on my 5 Pack and the conversation brought up BB height. I like the numbers that I have now and really dont want to raise the BB much more than it is already and thats why I have ruled out the Push rockers. I mentioned the 05 06 rfx rockers and he said that they would raise the BB and that kinda turned me away from this idea. But, he did mention that the Afterburner rockers from 98 99 would be what I would need to keep the BB in line with the inc in rear travel.

What do you guys think? I know that the rfx rocker and spot rear has been done, but any other feedback would be great.

Does anyone have the Afterburner rockers?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I have a med 06 pack front and full spot rear, orig bought with 5" stays. Turner sold me a set of 6" rockers at a great deal to play with, so now I have both. I am currently broken, so I cannot tell you the riding difference, but I did play with both sets to take measurements and angles...

The difference is about 1/8 inch in bb height on mine. I honestly cannot remember which set up was lower but the difference is miniscule...within measuring error.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.