Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
So, you doing the 6 hour, Jan?

I definitely don't have the legs or lungs to finish 6 hours at a race pace. The Tour De Felasco proved that to me (at least on a single speed). Hope to see you on th etrail soon.

BTW, how's the plumbing ordeal coming along?

- Kevin

·
Registered
774 Posts
I had the pleasure of watching Tinker blow past me in the big ring at Felasco a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully it's not a rainy day like the local forecast is showing. It is Florida, so who knows, it could be 80 degrees and sunny.

·
mtbjk
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Qfactor03 said:
I definitely don't have the legs or lungs to finish 6 hours at a race pace. The Tour De Felasco proved that to me (at least on a single speed). Hope to see you on th etrail soon.

BTW, how's the plumbing ordeal coming along?

- Kevin
Q, No I will not be doing the 6 hour race , But I would like to. A couple freinds of mine are though. Maybe next year. As for the plumbing, Im $6500 in the hole now and cant afford much else at this time. but I will recoop soon. I will be rideing boyette in the morning at around 8:45 if you care to join us. And for everyone that posted thanks, my freinds appreciate the info.
Jan R

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.