Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lopen is sneller....
529 Posts
From the pictures...I would go for the ti-gold... The yellow doesn't look nice and bright to me...bit like the yellow you see on the new Audi's...if it's like Lambo yellow I would go for the yellow...

Well actually I would go for the red...

·
Penny's my cow-cat
303 Posts
I'd go for the

Ti-gold. The Ti-gold looks super nice, probably better in person too! Although the yellow is nice, I think you'll get tired of it pretty fast. I played it safe and got my 6point6 in Satin black.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes it's Israel.

Yes I will go for the Ti - Gold

Why? - because I think that for riding the Yellow you have to be super druper rider, that color is strong I am not that strong ;)

When I will ride one of the Red Bull contest I will buy the Yellow or the Red.

·
1,247 Posts
hm. i would take the yellow if it were a very light diluted yellow. that would be pretty unique. but i think the yellow you got there is a bright one.

that ti-gold looks cool too though, makes the bike look brawny.. i'm for the ti.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
unfluid one said:
hm. i would take the yellow if it were a very light diluted yellow. that would be pretty unique. but i think the yellow you got there is a bright one.

that ti-gold looks cool too though, makes the bike look brawny.. i'm for the ti.
that chit is some sikkshit.....awesome colors

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.