Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supersonic Garfield
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that wondered if an Avalanche would clear the DT on a 6.6. It does. This is a 7.5*2 so I can't ride it on the 6.6. But by just sitting on it and moving the suspension in my garage it feels miles better than the DHX-A already. Not to say that the DHX-Air is bad at all, but this felt like a different league.

The mounting fits with the piggy both ways

Attachments

·
aka...appBLING72
1,032 Posts
Trond said:
For those that wondered if an Avalanche would clear the DT on a 6.6. It does. This is a 7.5*2 so I can't ride it on the 6.6. But by just sitting on it and moving the suspension in my garage it feels miles better than the DHX-A already. Not to say that the DHX-Air is bad at all, but this felt like a different league.

The mounting fits with the piggy both ways
Man that thing looks nice. Mine wil bere tomorrow in Pearl White.

·
aka...appBLING72
1,032 Posts
SSINGA said:
unless I stake-out your house and hijack the UPS man! :p
funny. I hope to getit built up by this weekend so I can ride it. Hopefully it won't be too cold and wet. I'll post some pics when I get it. My Cane Creek will be here for it next week, by like Friday I think.

·
1,247 Posts
esquire said:
Highest bidder gets the company, tracking number and possibly delivery time...... :D
Do you take payment in the form of younger siblings? He's not very good with tools or building stuff and doesn't understand bikes. but is articulate, witty, and can write 20 page philosophy papers rather easily.
I can send him into that same box you shipped my bike in. :eek:

jk. i love my brother.

·
not so super...
11,465 Posts
esquire said:
Highest bidder gets the company, tracking number and possibly delivery time...... :D
I'll pay you to take back the crappy weather you sent down here with it. :D

Ya'll keep that Ice and snow crap in Maine and we'll keep the sunny stuff down here!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts