Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,746 Posts
I noticed this the other day. Could they be confused or what.
Check out Colorado Cyclist flyer, that they send out every month. The 6.6 and the 5.5 descriptions are switched. The 5.5 reads as the 6.6 and vice versa. This could really confuse someone not versed in these frames. According to them the 6.6 is a lightweight 5.6 lb frame with 4.0" of travel. And the 5.5 is a 7.4 lb frame with 6.75" travel. Things that make you go hmmmmm. :confused: Luckily they are both discounted down to the same price of $1499.00 .

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,746 Posts
I wonder if Intense knows this discount is taken place..........this thread may get them in trouble over @ Colorado Cyclist. I could see if they were '05 or early '06 5.5's but not new ones.
I assumed that they were 06' as it say's nothing in the add as to what year they are. Did Intense change anything on those frames for 07 '?

·
Registered
585 Posts
I have actually looked into this. Colorado cyclist is no longer an Intense dealer so they are marking down their remaining inventory. Frames are 2005/2006 depending on size and model. Not much available with the 5.5 (maybe 3 frames total).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.