Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like im getting the 6.4 from Randell Scott tomorrow, just wanted to ask a few questions before hand.

the marzocchi 55r says that it has 160mm of travel, but on the reviews on mtbr it says 140mm. Any idea?

also, what is the adjustability of this fork? Compression, rebound, lock out?

What are the chances it will get lower than $1800? Not sure how the market is for bikes, but since the changes in the company im not sure if they are going to go higher, and i should jump on this fast, or if i should wait a bit for them to come down?

anything i should consider getting along with the bike? ie- special tools like a suspension pump? I have basic tire changing equip and reg tools.

Thats all for now... im excited!!! and hope i get some answers before its too late tomorrow.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
55 TST2 has 140mm. The rest 55 forks present 160mm, adjustable (ATAT and ATA2) and not adjustable (ETA). I have a 6.4 and at this moment i didnt buy any part at all. The DHX3.0 is good enough cos dw-link is awesome in terms of sensing and also to climb.

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.