Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 5th on my V-10 and lately it seems to have gotten a lot softer and is bottoming a lot more on smaller drops. I even pumped up the psi to 150 and it still seems to be a lot softer than it was about 2 months ago. Is it time to send it in to Progressive and get it rebuilt and serviced? Also, how much does that cost? I might end up waiting for my hardtail to be done since Ive heard many different stories as to their return times....

·
eci
2,712 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
I have a 5th on my V-10 and lately it seems to have gotten a lot softer and is bottoming a lot more on smaller drops. I even pumped up the psi to 150 and it still seems to be a lot softer than it was about 2 months ago. Is it time to send it in to Progressive and get it rebuilt and serviced? Also, how much does that cost? I might end up waiting for my hardtail to be done since Ive heard many different stories as to their return times....
1800 posts you are a whore

call progressive and ask them the number is on your owners manual. you need a 450lb spring or heavier. (side note: i weigh the same as you and NEVER bottomed out my v10. you must need steez lessons

·
Registered
99 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Also, how much does that cost? I might end up waiting for my hardtail to be done since Ive heard many different stories as to their return times....
Haven't sent in my shock to them yet, but it's $50 + cost of any parts. They said roughly ends up to be around $90. And I suppose you'll also be paying the shipping to AND from them. Estimate around $10 or so each way. So look at around a tad over $100.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Todd I already have a 450 on it....

I think I'll send it in once my Titan is running...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.