Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife has been looking at a second hand Knolly fugitive lt frame in medium,but on the other side of the country. I have owned a warden in large and at 6foot found it too small for my preferred riding style, my wife's current bikes are , 10mm shorter in reach and top tube length (haardtail) and 20mm on her full suss. Both have 30mm stems.
What size frame are people riding around that height?
All help welcome.
Cheers

·
Registered
202 Posts
Wife has been looking at a second hand Knolly fugitive lt frame in medium,but on the other side of the country. I have owned a warden in large and at 6foot found it too small for my preferred riding style, my wife's current bikes are , 10mm shorter in reach and top tube length (haardtail) and 20mm on her full suss. Both have 30mm stems.
What size frame are people riding around that height?
All help welcome.
Cheers
I am 5'4" as well, I ride a small yeti sb140 that has 430mm reach with a 50mm stem.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I am 5 foot 6 and 1/2 on a size medium Fugitive with a 40mm stem. I like it but I wouldn't want anything bigger. Feels like I am very close to the low end for height on the medium. I do like the stability of the longer bike, but I am sure I could ride a size small. In fact I just got a small Tyaughton and it fits me perfectly. I think your wife would be happier on a size small frame.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.