Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Unrepentant Cowboy SOB
Joined
·
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why I am going to be hungover when I ride today and why I am so diligently prepared for my job interview
 

Attachments

·
Unrepentant Cowboy SOB
Joined
·
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rita!

It seems I have been offered the job; supposed to fill out paperwork or something and possibly shadow tomorrow.

The little doggie only likes to wade down to the 2nd step of the pool - she can swim but for some reason doesn't like to get more than chest deep. Thus the expression on her face.

I had a reprieve from riding at 5...I was cancelled on so I talked one of my roommates into a 40 minute or so spin down desert classic or the flats(?)

Not sure which one the one on the left is going west.

No hangover, but I can't say the same about the girls :D since I found out they can drink harder and faster than me.

The bad part is my coffee maker seems to have gone belly up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
akitadogg said:
Thanks Rita!

It seems I have been offered the job; supposed to fill out paperwork or something and possibly shadow tomorrow.

The little doggie only likes to wade down to the 2nd step of the pool - she can swim but for some reason doesn't like to get more than chest deep. Thus the expression on her face.

I had a reprieve from riding at 5...I was cancelled on so I talked one of my roommates into a 40 minute or so spin down desert classic or the flats(?)

Not sure which one the one on the left is going west.

No hangover, but I can't say the same about the girls :D since I found out they can drink harder and faster than me.

The bad part is my coffee maker seems to have gone belly up.
What job?

And, dude, you have to wait a little longer for the hangover. At this point, I'd say you're still drunk. Either way, I'm envious, sorta....
 

·
Unrepentant Cowboy SOB
Joined
·
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya_Hozna said:
What job?

And, dude, you have to wait a little longer for the hangover. At this point, I'd say you're still drunk. Either way, I'm envious, sorta....
I'm going to start drinking now to get the hair of the dog or whatever!!!

Your wife is way hotter and your son is ultra cool.

Water restoration...who would have thought houses in AZ could get wet!

How's the ankle?
 

·
Unrepentant Cowboy SOB
Joined
·
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Phillbo said:
3 drunk chicas in the pool and he's playing with the dog :eekster:
I have my priorities.
 

·
Unrepentant Cowboy SOB
Joined
·
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jodiuh said:
Is that pool completely inside? Kinda cool...
Well kind of..it 6/8ths covered on top..or is it that 3/4ths and one side is sort of screened but that last windstorm ripped some of them - the pool is the cleanest part of the house.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
akitadogg said:
I'm going to start drinking now to get the hair of the dog or whatever!!!

Your wife is way hotter and your son is ultra cool.

Water restoration...who would have thought houses in AZ could get wet!

How's the ankle?
What the heck is water restoration?

The ankle and foot are still swollen -- got some black and blue on the inside ankle bone and just before the toes. I can't walk on it yet. Hopefully by the end of the weekend.
 

·
Unrepentant Cowboy SOB
Joined
·
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ya_Hozna said:
What the heck is water restoration?

The ankle and foot are still swollen -- got some black and blue on the inside ankle bone and just before the toes. I can't walk on it yet. Hopefully by the end of the weekend.
Don;t you work for the water masters?
:)

Flooding, broken water mains, fires that have been hosed down...rip stuff out and dry it ...don't let the mold grow.

In other words a peon laborer which seems to be what I'm best at.

Black and blue and unable to walk still..ouch!!!!!! Soon you will heal since you are a strong young bull..

the good part is for me is that maybe you'll have lost some of that fitness when next we ride!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top