Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you need a "special" waterbottle cage for a medium 575 frame? I put what I thought was a standard cage on and could not even get a small bottle in the cage. It was binding on the rear suspension. Any help is appreciated...thanks!

·
Adventurous Hacker
438 Posts
Yeti 575 and waterbottles don't seem to mix . . . .

ggils said:
Do you need a "special" waterbottle cage for a medium 575 frame? I put what I thought was a standard cage on and could not even get a small bottle in the cage. It was binding on the rear suspension. Any help is appreciated...thanks!
I've got a large and I can barely cram a 20oz in and I cant remove/replace it without bumping the pro pedal lever on the RP3. Looks like there's a price to pay for the dropped to tube. So far this season not a big deal as I prefer camelbaks. However, don't know what I'm going to do when I go for the summer epic rides where I used to use everything in my 100 oz camelback and both the 28 oz bottles that would fit on my hardtail.

·
Registered
163 Posts
weight-------------61g (by tech)
material-----------aluminum
fits---------------standard bottles
finish-------------painted
attaches-----------2 braze-on bolts (not included)
800-NASHBAR Nashbar.com 090903jc

24oz bottle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.