Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finally made it out to LA to get some riding in with markskee and the crew. Thanks to Mark, Daniel, the other Mark, Garret and the dude from InCycles for showing me around and helping out putting some things together. Oh and one shot from shuttles last weekend at South as we were in high alert mode and kakaman looking like he has to go poop again! And Markskee's truck looking as clean as when he rolled it off the showroom floor!

Attachments

G

·
Man, doodoo always looks like he is living up to his name. Maybe its his turn for some Imodium. :eek:

What trails you ride in Cali? Pics look like Turnbull? And why is Markskee not in his full kit:confused:

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay funny story about this shot. I guess Daniel didn't see me outside of the berm until he hit it, I then hear him crash right after the berm into some unsuspecting trees. Sorry man!

Attachments

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trails were scary fast. We did ride Turnbull but the shots were from another area. Mark said that Metal Mulisha basketball tees are all the rage in SoCal.:D

·
Registered
515 Posts
FA Shizle on the b-ball tees now post up that sweet TWENTY TEN! With black decals!

:thumbsup:

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
markskee said:
FA Shizle on the b-ball tees now post up that sweet TWENTY TEN! With black decals!

:thumbsup:
Haha...not yet! waiting for a few more parts including the candy red 420's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts