Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
mutaullyassuredsuffering
2,053 Posts
Congrats

Your employer must be so proud! I know mine is quite proud of me.......

Isn't it amazing how much entertainment these forums provide? (or is it how little entertainment work provides?????) If someone told me that I would be spending 2 hours a day chatting about mountain bikes, climbing rock (another forum/datbase), the next big storm, shoveling snow, etc. with a bunch of strangers around the country/world 10 years ago, I would have pronounced them looney on the spot.... ahhhh the information age.... I embrace my digital friends!

·
Yummy
1,262 Posts
Oh ... from the title I had though you got a job working a fenceline on a ranch!

Kn.

·
250 Posts
Congrats!

It's actually nice to read from someone who post as much as you and that also rides as much as you do!

Best wishes for the racing season, keep those reports & pics coming!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
418 Posts
used2Bhard said:
Your employer must be so proud! I know mine is quite proud of me.......

Isn't it amazing how much entertainment these forums provide? (or is it how little entertainment work provides?????) If someone told me that I would be spending 2 hours a day chatting about mountain bikes, climbing rock (another forum/datbase), the next big storm, shoveling snow, etc. with a bunch of strangers around the country/world 10 years ago, I would have pronounced them looney on the spot.... ahhhh the information age.... I embrace my digital friends!
My signature or whatever agrees with you here:) Sure helps the workday go by faster and gets me all happy thinkin about riding after work!!! Hope my boss isn't a mtbr... Oh yeah, he's not:thumbsup: Congrats rt ......

·
Registered
455 Posts
*rt* said:
well with this one i guess it's 5001.

so i'm either really passionate or i really need to get a "real" life. :D

rt
.... Orrrrr ....
are you passionate about getting a "real" life? :p ;)

Well... either that or you're working hard to make that signature of yours come true. :skep: :p

·
pillage! plunder! 4 parts
253 Posts
When *rt* rules the world things will be different.....

in that employees will have to work for a living and quit screwing around?

:D

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.