Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
any one own a 50? how much and what kind? looking for a lil play bike to go rippin round with.

i was rippin around on one today it was awsome. we built a lil kicker for it to it was sweeeet.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
you should get one and come over to our local DJ spot..... Mwahahahaha......

*gasp* That's ruining the environment Mike!!!!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lolz

50 isn't for jumping on djs that i work hard on. its gona be for picking up the ladies :p lol

today was my first time riding any kind of dirt bike it was awsome. :D being towed in to a jump u have never done before is awsome.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
now now

zachdank said:
50's are for ****. i haight those things. die 50's die die die die. fyck 50's!!!!!!! :mad:
now now don't get your panites in a knot and remove those balls from your chin. just cuz you haven't had a good experiance with them doesn;t mean u can call me a ***.

lighen up im not going out to wreck dirt jumps with it..... ill be going to the track to Fyk up their jumps lol.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
don't

.WestCoastHucker. said:
zach is correct, unless you are less than 12 years old or under 100lbs, you are a POS lame-o on a 50.....
don't asume it is just for me. its mostly for the lil kids that come over. it'll give them sumthin to do while im being a lazy ass n don't want to go any were. wip out the 50 and let them tear it up n the yard. id rather have a 250.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.