Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Lurker
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam sure this has been posted before but i searched and couldnt find it. Iam looking for a tire thats rolls well on pavement and hooks ups well for light-medium trails. I commute to work and sometimes the trails on the way home.
. Iam on a bit of a budget and found these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...C41QUNSEU&s=sporting-goods&v=glance&n=3375251 thses are DIRT cheap. Has any 1 used these before? Can any recomend so tires under 20$ weight is really not an issue.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have Maxxis larsen tt. Their on my hardtail that i use for street and some trail. They are a fairly hard compound so not to rip and wear quick on the street and are adgresive enough for dry weather onthe mtns. Used in kamloops for street and alot of trail riding and jumping worked great in 2.35 size. Also come in smaller sizes those you showed looked cheap and crappy

·
bump and grind
707 Posts
continental double fighters. semi slick middle with short knobs on the outside. they hook up surprisingly well for a semi slick. Out here they're around [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.