Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Mtbr Founder
35,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The real competition in the bike sumo last weekend was in the Women's Category. From 5 minute deathmatches to in-yo-face taunting, they had the drunk boys outclassed. But by far the highlight was the bone crushing collision between Suzy and Chantal

Here's the highlight reel:

Round 1:
Chantal Knocks Suzy out of the ring with a powerful push move.

Round 2:
Full speed collision!!!
https://mtbr.com/author/sumoimpact.mpg (video: right click to download)

Right after the hit:

The blood dripping down:
https://mtbr.com/author/sumoblood.mpg (video: right click to download)

The gruesome cut:

Still friends:

francois

· Registered
13 Posts
healin welll

Wow...I didn't know there was so much coverage of my little run in with Suzy...and for the record....yes it was the stem....but maybe I was blinded by the huge rock on her finger which in turn then caused me to collide with the stem????....Hmmmmm...Sorry all that blood loss makes it hard to remember what lead to the incidint...all I know is I lost, but I'm out there..PRACTICING!!!!
..PS..wound is healing well I expect none to little scars...:)....

· Jed Peters
1,412 Posts
chantal likes bikes said:
Wow...I didn't know there was so much coverage of my little run in with Suzy...and for the record....yes it was the stem....but maybe I was blinded by the huge rock on her finger which in turn then caused me to collide with the stem????....Hmmmmm...Sorry all that blood loss makes it hard to remember what lead to the incidint...all I know is I lost, but I'm out there..PRACTICING!!!!
..PS..wound is healing well I expect none to little scars...:)....
Good to hear you're healing up....and those are just cubic zirconium, for what it's worth.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.