Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
striker!
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the 5 Spot down a fun, twisty trail over the holiday and shot a little video. I hadn't ridden this trail for years and was stoked to be back on it. It feels like you're riding a one-person bobsled.

The top:

Fun bermshot at the bottom:

Vid:

Or if you go to youtube directly, click on "view in high quality":

youtube link

S

·
Dishwasher Safe
1,253 Posts
Hmmm, looks familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it. The grin on your face says it all! :thumbsup:

I'll probably be in town in the next couple of weeks if you want to get together for a ride or a shoot.

·
striker!
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SCUBAPRO said:
That's Vulture Crags AKA the Luge in Orange County, California.
Did the 'one person bobsled' reference tip you off or was it the picture of the flag? ;)

S

·
Hisforever
1,867 Posts
Diggin it!

hey superstock, are the martas strong enough. looking pretty close to pulling in on some, but just not 100% if they are strong enough. what do you think?

·
striker!
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SHAHEEB said:
Diggin it!

hey superstock, are the martas strong enough. looking pretty close to pulling in on some, but just not 100% if they are strong enough. what do you think?
I'm running 180 rotors and weigh a buck seventy. The Martas have plenty of power for me and are really good brakes for my trail bike. Manuals are little difficult because they grab hard!

They also make a 203 Marta rotor if you want to go bigger ....

S

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.