Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
I use that fork and love it. If the hose rubs on the crown it will slowly saw through the aluminum. Better to hold it away. Just run it up around the outside of the leg and onto the arch. Zoke's stupid hose guide pretty much guarantees the hose will rub on the crown. Duh.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

tscheezy said:
I use that fork and love it. If the hose rubs on the crown it will slowly saw through the aluminum. Better to hold it away. Just run it up around the outside of the leg and onto the arch. Zoke's stupid hose guide pretty much guarantees the hose will rub on the crown. Duh.
can you send pics!

·
meh....
3,589 Posts
boxer6180 said:
what do you guys think about this air fork on a 5 spot and need some help on routing this front brake hose. marzocchi says that the brake hose should not touch the crown. any info will help
The way I route my brake hoses/cables is up from the caliper, around the inside of the lower leg to the front of the arch. A zip on the lower and the arch fixes the hose/cable.

Monte

·
meh....
3,589 Posts
tscheezy said:
Basically the same as Monte mentioned except I run mine up the outside. I'm "on the road" presently and cannot take a pic for you, so I got this out of the archives:

Eggzackery. I just come up the inside and onto the arch.

I'm not on the road, but I still can't get you a picture.

Monte

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.