Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
dog's best friend
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... well maybe. Still craving a Mavic 819 wheelset with Hadley or CK hubs. In blue of course. The bike weighs in at 34lbs with Nokians and 8 inch rotors. Awesome performance up and down. My blue heaven.

Attachments

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Nice clean shots!

Dude, I'm like in tears. It's It's It's...It's just so freakin pimpy man! Built up for real manly use...a 34lb spot. You tha' dawg! and I thought I was the only one with such a beefy build.

I'm also a fan of the NBX tires. And since when did DangerBoy start etching their logos on the inside of their levers? Nice!

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
telebiker said:
... well maybe. Still craving a Mavic 819 wheelset with Hadley or CK hubs. In blue of course. The bike weighs in at 34lbs with Nokians and 8 inch rotors. Awesome performance up and down. My blue heaven.
sweet....i am stoked to see that. i just put in an order for a bike which i ordered dangerboy blue levers and bar end clamps as you have. very cool.....will be coming with blue king headset and silver rest of stuff.

·
Lurking Homer
99 Posts
Where did you get those levers?

telebiker said:
Me likey. I would love to get a pair of those levers for my Juicy's . How much did they set you back?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Bikezilla said:
Nice clean shots!

Dude, I'm like in tears. It's It's It's...It's just so freakin pimpy man! Built up for real manly use...a 34lb spot. You tha' dawg! and I thought I was the only one with such a beefy build.

I'm also a fan of the NBX tires. And since when did DangerBoy start etching their logos on the inside of their levers? Nice!
Mine weighs 33lbs!!

Greyeye

·
dog's best friend
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all...now what?

Singa, you are so right... UGI is never done. But I'll pass on the blue Hope stem thanks. Any other suggestions out there?
L Dogg, check out Bike Boutique, Cambria or Mountain High Cyclery for price and availability of the Dangerboys.
Zilla, glad to see that you can dig a bike color other than red.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
telebiker said:
Singa, you are so right... UGI is never done. But I'll pass on the blue Hope stem thanks. Any other suggestions out there?
L Dogg, check out Bike Boutique, Cambria or Mountain High Cyclery for price and availability of the Dangerboys.
Zilla, glad to see that you can dig a bike color other than red.
though most people will tell you to run far away from my advice, I think a black romic coil would make it look sharp. and if you can get one, an e-13 blue bashguard would look sweet.

·
dog's best friend
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FoShizzle, you beat me to it

My first thought as well. Is that a Lizard Skins shock condom? I was contemplating powdercoating the spring silver but this might be an option.

Esquire, what's your take on Hadley hubs?

·
Registered
14 Posts
get some 819's!

i just built some up on Hope Ti XC and Hope Bulb (front) with Sapim CX Ray's.

They're lighter than spinergy's which were the lightest wheels i could compare on the same scales!
Plus i've been doing street and jumping on them, and no problems at all! Strong and super light.

They'll go on my 5-spot if i get one! What weight is yours?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.