Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Are you talkin to me?
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got their 5.7 carbon's yet?
Can you please post pictures for those of us who are still waiting. Any feed back would be appriciated.

·
MTB SOCAL
1,455 Posts
Can you please post pictures for those of us who are still waiting. Any feed back would be appriciated.
I have one on order as well. The last I heard, Pivot was looking at the first batch shipping in early Jan and the second batch in late Jan. So, any day now (hopefully).

·
Registered
11 Posts
5.7 Sighting!

Caught my first glimpse of a 5.7 carbon in person yesterday. Sports Garage in Boulder Co has their first shop bike. It was a Large and I couldn't believe how light it felt. It was a higher end build so I'm sure that lightened it up but it felt featherlight.. What an amazing looking bike. I loved the look of the matte color frame and bold graphics. Now where do I come up with $5000, hmmm...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Caught my first glimpse of a 5.7 carbon in person yesterday. Sports Garage in Boulder Co has their first shop bike. It was a Large and I couldn't believe how light it felt. It was a higher end build so I'm sure that lightened it up but it felt featherlight.. What an amazing looking bike. I loved the look of the matte color frame and bold graphics. Now where do I come up with $5000, hmmm...
i stopped by there today, it looks pretty sweet :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got mine!

I got it wednesday january 18. The first one in Canada. A small xt/xtr pro. Unfortunately I'll have to wait to ride it. As you can see Canada is not Arizona...

Attachments

·
MTB SOCAL
1,455 Posts
I got it wednesday january 18. The first one in Canada. A small xt/xtr pro. Unfortunately I'll have to wait to ride it. As you can see Canada is not Arizona...
Awesome. I'm still waiting - trying to only call the LBS every other day. Supposedly my frame was shipped.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
You boys are in for treat with the 5.7 carbon.Just rode one at Pivot's demo day at South Mountain.Going into it I thought I'd like the 429 the best but didn't really like that bike, the 5.7 was so much better.I'd have say it was the best bike I've ridden to date & it was built 4 lbs. heavier than my current bike.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.