Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

For those of you who have the 5.10 impacts...How do you find the sizing? Are they the same as your runners? Is it a narrow shoe? I'd like to order some, but, would hate to order the wrong size. Thanks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the replies. I'm trying my luck with a half size larger and am looking forward to it. This is the one and only item that I found is cheaper in Canada than in the USA. Of course it's backordered here. Therefore, I ordered through the USA today and the shipment is already on it's way, whooo-hoo. Have a good one!

·
Registered
301 Posts
MonkeyBidnezz said:
Good deal, you won't be dissapointed. They rock!

I hope you got it through Price Point. $71 for the high tops is a kickin' price. If you found them cheaper, share the wealth =P.
You should all have a look at www.chainreactioncycles.co.uk for your 5/10's, they are based just outside Belfast here in N. Ireland. I'm not sure what the exchange rate would be however they do have a currency converter. I agree great shoes! Good luck everyone.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
301 Posts
konut said:
whats the best pedals to use with them ,and does any one know when the 07 shoes will be out,theres a pic of them in the interbike thread.
Personally i use the easton flat boys, fantastic combination as no need for spd's anymore with shoes abd pedals like that!:D unsure about 07 models!

·
long standing member
3,099 Posts
Mr.Tickles said:
Thanks for all the replies. I'm trying my luck with a half size larger and am looking forward to it.
I think that was probably a good move. Mine were a gift and I specified the size according to my regular sneaker size (11.5) and they were too small. Had to exchange for the size 12s. Now they're golden. I checked out the sizing chart, it's probably best to go by the European size chart for these shoes. I'm a 46, which is an 11.5 with my Answer SPD compatible shoes, but a thirteen according to the 5.10 size chart provided by Priceline. Not really sure why the difference, I'm just glad the twelves fit and I didn't have to exchange again for thirteens. Good luck with your sizing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.