Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
3,049 Posts
OOOhoho! Awesome. Thanks K for putting so much effort into that, and of course to James and Doug for so obligingly eating **** for our amusement.

What a quality way to start a Monday! :p

·
Dave
899 Posts
Flag

Great job there K, real nice video. I wish I was able to stay and ride with ya all on Sat. Oh well next time I'll lower my seat.
Didi you guys ride up Dog Food on Sat? THat was a nice uphill trail. Can you ride super moto uphill too??? I got find that one.
Well I'm back at work today, came back to a cubical full of boxes and peanuts, full to the top. Heres a picture.
See you all around. Thanks for the fun times on my super vacation.
Dave

Attachments

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
liteandfast said:
Great job there K, real nice video. I wish I was able to stay and ride with ya all on Sat. Oh well next time I'll lower my seat.
Didi you guys ride up Dog Food on Sat? THat was a nice uphill trail. Can you ride super moto uphill too??? I got find that one.
Well I'm back at work today, came back to a cubical full of boxes and peanuts, full to the top. Heres a picture.
See you all around. Thanks for the fun times on my super vacation.
Dave
I wish my work offered a sabbatical every 7 years!!! Time for you to get back to work and earn that living. Pretty funny with the boxes in the cube :p

Yup - we rode up Dogfood on loop 2 on Saturday. From camp that's a great connection to Newham and Supermoto... Dogfood, pipeline, grunt up a short stretch of La Bomba, do a little bit of Friedland Prarie road then turn onto the super sweetness of new Newham. This route cuts off the uppermost portion of Supermoto but I was pleased to see that the route still got to go thru fern forests. It was threatening rain the whole time, but we got lucky on Sat with just a few sprinkles.

Hope your shoulder is feeling better!

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
chongoman said:
nice video! Tenacity award goes to Doug.
Indeed! You have to admire his determination and I love how Doug is spilling all over the place with his armor planted firmly on his back :p

These trails are fine examples of when a Gravity Dropper or similar seatpost can make your ride so much more enjoyable... up, down, up, down... IMO it's the best $250 upgrade one can make to a bike!

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bikes4max said:
Those are some lucky dogs, that vid got me all jazzed up for next weeks Flag invasion!
Someone said this weekend that if they were to die and be reincarnated, then they'd like to come back as one of my dogs. Boojum and Joopiter are my best pals ever, always willing to wait, always happy to see me, and great road trip companions.

·