Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
yeah

he wants to run 3 rings+bashring and he is asking this ? in the freeride forum. hahaha i was thinking he was runing just 2 rings i dont think you can run 3 and a bashring but maybe u can.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
madtownfreerider said:
he wants to run 3 rings+bashring and he is asking this ? in the freeride forum. hahaha i was thinking he was runing just 2 rings i dont think you can run 3 and a bashring but maybe u can.
he is going to do some trail riding... i ride with him. He has an Enduro expert 03 stock and he is doing some upgrades and he rides on the road a lot cause it's his only bike and he wants the 3rd chainring to get to place to place on road. He wants a bashgaurd so he can over over logsa nd stuff but he doesn't want to lose that 3rd chainring. i think they have made them before. The SX Trail i think comes with one but it's like a 32 42 bash or something idk.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
freerider167 said:
My friend is going to worship you now!!! You are awsome. BTW how often do you bike at lynn?
When in school about twice a week. When out (mid May), depending on work schedule, but try to squeeze in 3

P.S. freerider167: tell your friend to send me some money instead of worshiping. PM me for my address.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Lucky13 said:
When in school about twice a week. When out (mid May), depending on work schedule, but try to squeeze in 3

P.S. freerider167: tell your friend to send me some money instead of worshiping. PM me for my address.
how old are you? maybe we should ride some time

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
why wouldn't you be able to...just space it out properly and use longer bolts. Might run into problems trying to clear the crank if the bash is fully circular, but should be fine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.