Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a ragley TD-1 with a pace rc31 - its creaked for a bit - then i hit a tree ..... the steerer is now bent in the crown - for the sake of my teeth i need new forks ...

i want niners - they are too long at 470mm

i want ragley/xlites - they are still a couple months away apparently

is there anything else on the market - is there a 425 trigon ? allthe ones on ebay are 413 A/C

cheers

·
Registered
2,034 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Ahh you want a unicrown. Missed that bit.

You might be waiting for the Ragley or X-Lite then. I like the segmented look personally (Dt Swiss/Pace/White Brothers). Some of the carbon unicrown forks like the Niner look nice paired up with matching Air 9's (although they barely matched the paint in most circumstances), but on everything else they are often an aesthetic disaster.

The forks Brant showed at Eurobike from X-Lite looked half decent. I think this and the Ragley were slightly heavier than the DT Swiss by a bit.

I've yet to hear any ETA's though. I remember reading somewhere, winter 2010, but no recent updates.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Trail_rat said:
aye but thats back to the round faux sus look.....

might have to put on some old steel unicrowns i have in the shed and wait for the ragleys to come ! - word from the man is a couple of months still
Trailrat, did you actually get a reply from Brant on the ETA for the Ragley forks?

I sent several emails and post on the ragley forum and no response, so I was also wondering when the new forks will be available

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
doco said:
Trailrat, did you actually get a reply from Brant on the ETA for the Ragley forks?

I sent several emails and post on the ragley forum and no response, so I was also wondering when the new forks will be available
Sorry - until I have solid news, I tend to stay quiet.

Fork approved and we're just about to enter proper production. Except the guy that I need to go through to order things has gone on holiday for a fortnight! And our decals need revising.

Not long... but probably 8 weeks minimum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.