Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys probably read this on mountain bike action's website. Here are a couple pics that weren't in that article. And btw if you read the article, Aaron Chase did not school any local; he jumped about 3 times. It makes me mad what the media does. This was supposed to be just a ride and they called it a clinic in the article and how he schooled everyone. whatever I'm just going on and on. Here are some pics that weren't in the website.
Me hitting the 40 ft step down
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Aaron jumping the 20 footer

Matt pulling a one footer off the 20 footer. He also did a one hander one footer it was sweet.

Me doing the 20 footer before the 40, I caught like 3 ft or air that time, LUCKY

photos by Troy Mayr

Matt hitting the box drop

Me hitting the box

-Bruno

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Those are some great shots. Looks like some excellent riding as well. You're definitely lucky to have gone riding with the likes of Aaron Chase. :jealous:

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Those are some great shots. Looks like some excellent riding as well. You're definitely lucky to have gone riding with the likes of Aaron Chase. :jealous:
ahh...Bruno is an up and coming rider....you will see more of him in the future....he has ridden with Wade on Suicide...the guy definately goes big....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.