Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Back of the pack fat guy
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the copious amount of rain we got yesterday afternoon and most of last night and the not-so-promising weather forecast for today, I'm going to push the regular Lost River Monday night ride for tonight (4/25/05) back a day to tomorrow night. Same time and place to meet (6:15 PM at Parilla Grill in Hyde Park), but tomorrow night instead of tonight.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Trails are fine...

Went for a late doggie ride last night... The trails are in very good condition. Your ride should be fun tonight. If you can, try to avoid #4 as one of the riders I talked to said it was wet (although it should be ok by early evening).

·
Back of the pack fat guy
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In hindsight...

flipnidaho said:
Went for a late doggie ride last night... The trails are in very good condition. Your ride should be fun tonight. If you can, try to avoid #4 as one of the riders I talked to said it was wet (although it should be ok by early evening).
Yeah, in hindsight, the trails were probably perfectly rideable last night, but it was so muddy in the morning yesterday that I (and others) thought it would be sketchy to venture out. I'd rather err on the side of caution, rather than cause any unnecessary trail damage.

Hey, the weather's going to be better tonight and the trails a day drier, so it should be even better today than it would have been yesterday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.