Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
sprocket
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Start from 32nd Street Trailhead at 5:15. Fun, exciting, challenging roundabout loop ride? Anyone...anyone..Im thinking singlespeed but may be prompted to go full susser...

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
yetisurly said:
Start from 32nd Street Trailhead at 5:15. Fun, exciting, challenging roundabout loop ride? Anyone...anyone..Im thinking singlespeed but may be prompted to go full susser...
I think we're gonna do that tomorrow (Weds.) at 6:30. I'm thinking SS, for some reason...

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
yetisurly said:
What you can't got at 6:30t? You got like committments and responsibilities or sumthin?

·
Registered
96 Posts
waltaz said:
I think we're gonna do that tomorrow (Weds.) at 6:30. I'm thinking SS, for some reason...
I think you just don't want me to school you again*...lol!

*Note: the above was intended as a joke that should not come with any repercussions on the next WNR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.