Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
I bought two strings of flashing LED's that are for decorating Christmas wreaths. They are battery operated and I taped them to my frame. It's a holliday thing and is not as cool as the tape, but it will get you noticed on the road. Clear or multi-colored for $3.99 per set.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Passenger13 said:
I bought two strings of flashing LED's that are for decorating Christmas wreaths. They are battery operated and I taped them to my frame. It's a holliday thing and is not as cool as the tape, but it will get you noticed on the road. Clear or multi-colored for $3.99 per set.
I disagree! Blinking multi-colored x-mas lights year-round is way cooler.

morganfletcher said:
Not sure that thats the same stuff... it says:
Description
Reflective Film - Intended to provide bright, vivid daytime colors that also have light reflective properties in darkness. Safety and nighttime visibility may be improved with 3M Scotchlite Reflective Series Film 680.

Now that I read it again, maybe it is the right stuff. I'm confoosed

·
Trail Goddess
988 Posts
Passenger13 said:
You got ripped off. I paid that much for a roll of reflector tape at a fabric shop. I also have like 15+ sets of those lights. We used them to decorate the bikes for a lighted Christmas parade. You want cool use two sets inside each tire.

Fiona

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.