Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
check your six
4,181 Posts
Sounds sweet, I will have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
bxxer rider said:
yeh even the trailer looks great, looks like one well worth getting.
wow....I love vids like this....I love the dh trail riding....I get bored with the dirt jumps real quick(admire the skill though), but fast action DH trail riding is awesome

·
Slap happy crappiness
1,090 Posts
Where can you find this video in the States? I tried Go-ride, Beyondbikes, and even Amazon. I'm not about to pay the shipping fees from the UK and order from CRC...

·
Ami Schwein
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as far as i know its shipped exclusively through CRC, I think they may own the rights to the film? I pre-ordered mine from germany and recieved it on the release date. It has some really good camera work, i would definitely say rivaling earthed 5; I actually think its better. Soundtrack/sound is also an improvement...again my opinion. Overall great 2008 WC coverage.

·
Ami Schwein
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
wow....I love vids like this....I love the dh trail riding....I get bored with the dirt jumps real quick(admire the skill though), but fast action DH trail riding is awesome
I know what you mean. It just gets boring after a while.

This movie didnt dissapoint. It also had some nice sections of the Portes du Soleil area for those that have been.

·
Slap happy crappiness
1,090 Posts
k-stein said:
as far as i know its shipped exclusively through CRC, I think they may own the rights to the film? I pre-ordered mine from germany and recieved it on the release date. It has some really good camera work, i would definitely say rivaling earthed 5; I actually think its better. Soundtrack/sound is also an improvement...again my opinion. Overall great 2008 WC coverage.
Damn, not what I was hoping to hear. With shipping I think the overall cost on that DVD would be close to $36USD...

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
DHGnaR said:
would be close to $36USD...
what are you worried about? i am expecting it to cost that much in £, soon as i do find the right web site :)

EDIT: i just watched it, awesome. i got it for a friend this Christmas, brilliant camera work, great music. all i can do i recommend it highly!

·
spinner
186 Posts
k-stein said:
It has some really good camera work, i would definitely say rivaling earthed 5; I actually think its better. Soundtrack/sound is also an improvement...again my opinion. Overall great 2008 WC coverage.
I totally agree ! We have identical taste in film.:thumbsup:

I thought each race section in the main feature was a little short , but the additional footage in the extras section made up for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.