Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I combined my road and mountain bike miles for 2009....

Count: 154 Activities (mountain and road)
Distance: 3,414.52 miles
Time: 327:10:13 hours/minutes/seconds
Elevation Gain: 310,574 ft
Avg Speed: 10.4 mph
Avg HR: 98 bpm
Avg Bike Cadence: 84 rpm
Calories: 234,428 C

I try and ride one weekday and as much as possible on the weekends. I can't imagine the mile that some of you other guys have done, let's get out and ride the hell outta 2010!

The stable, jan09, feb09, mar09, ect....

Attachments

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Nice Matt, Im hoping to get my butt back into riding shape this year. Gonna be on the bike alot more in about 10 days when the Burley trailer gets here!

·
Registered
13,092 Posts
Nice job Matt. Looks like you had a good cycling year.

I've often thought I should take my gps on every ride so I can keep better track of total miles, elevation etc, but I never do. It would be interesting to see how I stack up.

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KRob said:
Nice job Matt. Looks like you had a good cycling year.

I've often thought I should take my gps on every ride so I can keep better track of total miles, elevation etc, but I never do. It would be interesting to see how I stack up.
I'm sure you've got me beat on the minus 20F rides! :D

·
weirdo
6,223 Posts
Whoa, cool! I must have missed this thread while I was on vacation, but your 300K+ elevation gain is awfull impressive in my book! Good job :thumbsup:
How you managed to figure out some of the other stuff is beyond me. Calories burned over the course of a year? A year`s worth of avg heartrate and cadence? Sheesh- you could go to work for the census bureau!

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rodar y rodar said:
Whoa, cool! I must have missed this thread while I was on vacation, but your 300K+ elevation gain is awfull impressive in my book! Good job :thumbsup:
How you managed to figure out some of the other stuff is beyond me. Calories burned over the course of a year? A year`s worth of avg heartrate and cadence? Sheesh- you could go to work for the census bureau!
Yeah, I wish my brain was that big! I use Garmin Connect for all my GPS stuff. It has the ability to sort by activity/dates, give you detailed reports and lots more useless info ;)

·
Registered
190 Posts
beagledadi said:
Yeah, I wish my brain was that big! I use Garmin Connect for all my GPS stuff. It has the ability to sort by activity/dates, give you detailed reports and lots more useless info ;)
Look at the big brain on Brad, err ummm, Beagledadi.

:cool:

-C

·
weirdo
6,223 Posts
So the Census Bureau needs a Garmin?
I had one for a little while and couldn`t figure it out (brain too small, maybe). Returned it to the store and now I`m back to paper maps, which I guess would be like friction shifted GPS.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.