Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
That's cool that healthcare providers are doing stuff like this.

My healthcare provide (Aetna) offered me a Series 3 Apple Watch for $11.00 per month for 24 months. If I hit my fitness goal (burn 600 calories) three days out of seven, it takes $2.75 off my monthly payment. If I do that each week there is no payment that watch for the month. I've had the watch for three weeks and I've reached my weekly goal in the first three days of each week.

·
EDR
10,441 Posts
Love my 935, but if I had the money, I'd be wearing a 945 no question.
Why? Music and Garmin Pay or other reasons.

The reason I ask is b/c I had the 945 on my list since it's newer however I don't care about music on my watch and my bank does not support nfc paymets so...no real reason to spend more for (me) to get those features.

hmm...now wondering if the 935 has preloaded topo's? maybe not but either does my F5.

·
Armature speller
Unit, Anthem, Stumpy, Secteur
4,498 Posts
Why? Music and Garmin Pay or other reasons.

The reason I ask is b/c I had the 945 on my list since it's newer however I don't care about music on my watch and my bank does not support nfc paymets so...no real reason to spend more for (me) to get those features.

hmm...now wondering if the 935 has preloaded topo's? maybe not but either does my F5.
The extra features. Course profiles, double the (already good) battery life, music and NFC are not so important, but cool.

The 935 is the same internally as the F5 sapphire (has wifi). No mapping at all.

·
EDR
10,441 Posts
Wow, that worked. My bank account may suffer.
Shhh... Keep that code on the lowdown man. Some idiot might post it on the internet.

Oh, wait

Anyway 35% off is a screaming deal. I'm loving the titanium version of my F5+ vs my original Fenix 5. It's only 10 or 15 grams lighter but the original Fenix 5 hurt my wrist bone and I was dying to take it off by the end of the day. For whatever reason this one is super comfortable for all-day wear. maybe it's designed a tad differently or maybe the weight just helps I don't know. Either way it's a great watch and I got a good deal on it, still expensive as hell though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.