Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really? $25 for a t-shirt is insane enough. My company just bought 100 4-color print, top-quality t-shirts for an event and we paid $5.50 each.

But then you want $9 to ship it?

I was extremely disappointed that you didn't have a Yeti teal shirt so I was resigned to buy yet another boring gray or black one...until I saw those prices. Pass.

·
Master Of Fooliganism
483 Posts
Really? $25 for a t-shirt is insane enough. My company just bought 100 4-color print, top-quality t-shirts for an event and we paid $5.50 each.

But then you want $9 to ship it?

I was extremely disappointed that you didn't have a Yeti teal shirt so I was resigned to buy yet another boring gray or black one...until I saw those prices. Pass.
Ohhh....I bet it's one of them 27.5 shirts!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I swear they build in the future 30% discount up front; because they will soon be heading to Backcountry.com (on discount) at those prices.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I did buy one of the "ride" jersey/t-shirts and they are nice. But I like my normal american apparel shirts too, for 15$

·
Registered
435 Posts
Here is hoping that DH jersey at $39 is really big for an XL, XXL guy hoping to wear it as a long sleeve jersey.

And yes, I paid 25 for a hat while I was ordering.....still cheaper than upgrading my 5al to 5c.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Yep, my wife bought me one while on vacation in Durango. When it rang up to $35+ I shat myself. I mean it's a thin threadbare t-shirt for hell's sake! I guess R&D...haha

But I do wear it proudly I must say!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts