Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
ianjenn said:
This is a local kid. He had the 4th fastest time of the day would of been 4th in PRO. Furbee killing it! Sucks to be racing Jr X with him........
HERE
Good pics BTW>
I remember at the November race looking at that kids name thinking WTF, he's smokin fast! and I've never seen him in the results before. Good for him!

...Someone tell him he could getting paid in Semi Pro. The winner of this last race should get $4 per rider, with 25 riders that comes out to $100! Which ain't bad at all for just riding your bike. ...And since Southridge isn't part of Norba, he can still compete for the junior champs... there's really no reason not to be "in the money"

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
Congrats on the pro finish dude!

Alloy said:
I remember at the November race looking at that kids name thinking WTF, he's smokin fast! and I've never seen him in the results before. Good for him!

...Someone tell him he could getting paid in Semi Pro. The winner of this last race should get $4 per rider, with 25 riders that comes out to $100! Which ain't bad at all for just riding your bike. ...And since Southridge isn't part of Norba, he can still compete for the junior champs... there's really no reason not to be "in the money"

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Alloy said:

Yeah he is going good. Another young local who is getting hurt to much should have a good showing this season also. And maybe another retired PRO local may make a few races. Here is a pic of FURBEE at PARKFIELD!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ben Furbee has ridden a lot of races with my son for years. He seems to be really coming into his own right now and it couldn't happen to a nicer kid. Don't be pushing on him to move up too soon, he needs his time in the limelight after having raced Swanguen and Cadle (and the rest of jr ex)for the last couple of years. Way to go Ben!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.