Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a weight-conscious OS stem, 80-90mm length. I like the thomson x-4 in silver cause it's bling, but it's kind of heavy. Ritchey WCS axis 4 is nice, light weight so i was thinking of that. Anyone know about the sette OS stems from pricepoint?
Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
RML said:
Looking for a weight-conscious OS stem, 80-90mm length. I like the thomson x-4 in silver cause it's bling, but it's kind of heavy. Ritchey WCS axis 4 is nice, light weight so i was thinking of that. Anyone know about the sette OS stems from pricepoint?
Thanks.
The sette stuff is very nice and alot of bang for the buck...but it's not that weight conscious. The Ritchey 4axis system is a nice. I've been riding one (120mm/134g actual) for a while now and love it. It's hard to go wrong with either the Ritchey or Thomson. Seven also makes a nice solid/light stem in Ti or Al (I think in 31.8 too). I know someone who rides a FRM stem and loves it but I'm not sure if they make a 31.8 one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.