Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Giant Freaks!
Next week myself and 50 others will be racing across Iowa...solo, self supported, non stop. Of course, I am going to ride the ultra efficient NRS Air. Here are some pics of how I plan to set up the Air. After 4 years of racing on the NRS Air bikes, I can firmly say that the durability is unmatched in the industry. Giant makes one of the best products in the cycling market. But hey, you already knew that. Stay tuned to my blog and the Endurance forum on mtbr.com for a recap.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ergon!

Wheezer,

Those are Ergon grips. They just became available in the USA this year. They are the best grip I have ever ridden. Designed with enduro athletes in mind, but will work well for the weekend warrior and the ma and pa city bike path riders. Check out the link below for more info on the different style available. E-mail me if ya have any questions.

ERGON INFORMATION HERE

·
Registered
72 Posts
KERKOVEJ said:
Wheezer,

Those are Ergon grips. They just became available in the USA this year. They are the best grip I have ever ridden. Designed with enduro athletes in mind, but will work well for the weekend warrior and the ma and pa city bike path riders. Check out the link below for more info on the different style available. E-mail me if ya have any questions.

ERGON INFORMATION HERE
Thanks, Jeff. I'll see if our LBS can get 'em. (I'll have them drop your name to Ergon when they inquire!)

Good luck in Iowa!! ("300 miles of chunky goodness.") If you happen through Indianapolis, get in touch. We have a pretty avid racing community, and several worthy new mtb venues (after receiving a "D-" from IMBA a couple of years ago). The Hoosier Mountain Bike Association http://www.hmba.org hosted Mike Curiak in Febuary, just before he kicked butt in Alaska. Stop in before your next big ride for some good energy!

--Mark

PS: You can sustain 33mph at hr:165? BITE ME!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.