Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another Saturday - another big ride.

42 miles, 5000" climbing. And some good shots to go with it.

Happy Festivus!:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Scenic! Is this the Bay Area?... I love the Bay area fog. I used to live in the Lodi/Stockton area and would visit my step brother in Vacaville. Didn't ride MTB as much then...mostly into urban/college campus type freeride. Sure wish I had gotten into trail riding a little sooner. This looks like something we'd enjoy. 'Cept there seems to be a lot of FR?

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Scenic! Is this the Bay Area?... I love the Bay area fog. I used to live in the Lodi/Stockton area and would visit my step brother in Vacaville. Didn't ride MTB as much then...mostly into urban/college campus type freeride. Sure wish I had gotten into trail riding a little sooner. This looks like something we'd enjoy. 'Cept there seems to be a lot of FR?
Yes. This is Mount Diablo in the East Bay. Great view from up there - you can easily see Modesto/Stockton from the top. The picture where Mike is pointing at something - he was noticing you could see the snow capped mountains around Lake Tahoe - which is a 3.5 hour drive - so you can really see quite far from up there.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
iheartbicycles said:
Yes. This is Mount Diablo in the East Bay. Great view from up there - you can easily see Modesto/Stockton from the top. The picture where Mike is pointing at something - he was noticing you could see the snow capped mountains around Lake Tahoe - which is a 3.5 hour drive - so you can really see quite far from up there.
I used to "cruise" in Modesto back in the day:D

...and Graffiti Night:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.