I'm with stupid
This week the forecast is calling for wind. Where should we ride that we shall be able to avoid said wind? I was thinking Palmer or ute.
Absolutely not! I am guessing that we will finish the ride after dark though so bring your lights. We'll probably ride from 6:00 to 8:00-8:30 depending on beer breaks. The trailhead that we are going to meet at is on Ridgeway Ave just off of Cheyenne Blvd (it's on the right side of Ridgeway just after you go around the left hand corner--you can't miss it).Assuming my flight makes it out of Boston tomorrow.. and I have time to get a rental... I'd be interested in joining you guys. Mind if I tag along?