Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
the Chain Guy
1,351 Posts
I'm a maybe. My shock is looking like I should crack it open and give it a cleaning. Hopefully I'll have it back together by Wednesday.
uploadfromtaptalk1395710038698.jpg

·
the Chain Guy
1,351 Posts
I'm probably out. Shock service was easy. Getting the thing mounted back on the frame... not so much... I'll have to keep fighting it sometime.

·
I did it all for the kudo
1,305 Posts
This inflexible will be out o town on Wednesday :-(
So the big question is, what tires are you guys gonna be rollin' on this week?

Sent from the Mothership

·
Woohooo!
5,104 Posts
Assuming my flight makes it out of Boston tomorrow.. and I have time to get a rental... I'd be interested in joining you guys. Mind if I tag along?
Absolutely not! I am guessing that we will finish the ride after dark though so bring your lights. We'll probably ride from 6:00 to 8:00-8:30 depending on beer breaks. The trailhead that we are going to meet at is on Ridgeway Ave just off of Cheyenne Blvd (it's on the right side of Ridgeway just after you go around the left hand corner--you can't miss it).

·
the Chain Guy
1,351 Posts
Thanks Chris. I would but I'm busy tonight. I had everything back but the last bolt would only thread half way and stop. Not sure what would have messed up the threads. I'll have to play a bit more.

·
Resident Gear Head
633 Posts
Going snowboarding tomorrow so how tired I am when I get home will determine if I am down to ride.

·
<100%
683 Posts
Nope...At least 6 weeks out for me. Who ended up in Mesa Verde? I'd be interested in going down hanging out and providing support - bring my tools and stand, make food, make certain no one gets too low on alcohol (both liquid convenient leaf forms!)

Hope for The Captain is still alive but has faded.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts