Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Most likely riding tomorrow afternoon.. Would be game to meet up. I am not an expert on local trails though so I would be stoked to see something new. Otherwise I will just be riding gold camp rd area trails..

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Couple of us doing some Ute laps tomorrow after work. Probably 2 laps; we'll be starting at about 4:45ish. Nothing exciting, but it's the best we can do after work!

Maybe a Falcon loop or two on Saturday.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'm riding all day tomorrow and most of Sat afternoon. No solid plans for tomorrow; maybe working my way to Red Rocks via Intemann then up Rampart to a fun way into Waldo. I'm also wanting to hit Monument in the next few days. Again, no solid plans, so I'm open to any ideas.

·
I'm with stupid
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Skiaa where are you guys meeting up at 445? I might be able to make that.
KJbike and Davemk im thinking i might do a Mt. Herman run tomorrow, if anyone wants to go i figured we could ride stoopid i am about 90% sure that it is good to go it was last week and we didnt get much snow. Does anyone have and times they want to go?

·
Registered
599 Posts
hitechredneck said:
Does anyone have and times they want to go?
I have to get some items checked off of the honey-do list for my wife, or she is going to kill me. My goal is to try to be there around 12:30, but I can't make a firm commitment. I drive a a gray Nissan Pathfinder, with a Pivot Mach 5 on the back if you want to ride.

·
Registered
683 Posts
KJbike and Davemk im thinking i might do a Mt. Herman run tomorrow, if anyone wants to go i figured we could ride stoopid i am about 90% sure that it is good to go it was last week and we didnt get much snow. Does anyone have and times they want to go?[/QUOTE]

I'm game for M-town tomorrow, but probably can't get there until about 2pm (gotta do that annoying training stuff on the road bike in the AM).

·
Registered
683 Posts
hitechredneck said:
Im fine with meeting up there at 2 and riding from there.
KJ i can go out eralier at like palmer or something. Just cant mash hard if i plan on riding tomorrow. let me know.
A friend and I are hitting the Canyon about 12:45-1 if you're able to get down this way. I'll be going out again after that, maybe joining the other mtbrers at Ute at 4:45. I imagine I'll be done w/ this ride about 3, so I'm game for other places besides Ute and going before 4:45. Sarah will likely be on the next ride, but we'll be going easy as she is sick.

I'll plan to make the TH at Monument tomorrow about 2pm.

·
Registered
683 Posts
hitechredneck said:
I wont be able to make it down there that quick so i will just plan on meeting everyone at ute at 445 and maybe doing a extra lap or so in the dark or going over there before then and pedaling around depending on what you and she-ra want to do.
I'll give a ring when I get done in the Canon and let you know if She-Ra and I are headed to Ute or if we have picked something else. If not Ute, do you have a preference (She-Ra may not ride at all)?

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Sorry, hitch - don't have access to the forum from work, so didn't see your message until now. We start from the Pinon Valley side... ride up the dirt road near the power transfer station.

I was dragging from the week, so we only did a lap and a half. Saw a couple of bikes out there... was it any of you guys?

·
The MTB Lab
2,556 Posts
Monument
Preserve - a few random snow/mud patches, but good to go
Upper Stoopid - not yet ready
Lower Stoopid - a couple of mud patches, but not bad, good to go
BLS - Dry
DLS - a few snow patches, but pretty much dry and good to go
Black Pearl - lower section has some icy sections, upper is fine
Burn Zone - Dry, except for the last upper section

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.