Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well folks the very lowly anticipated Git Sum is here in a very limited run for now. If you want a copy you can come find me at crankworx and for the very low price of a 12 pack of any anheuser busch product you can own your own copy. For the rest of you expect it sooner or later. If you dont know who i am this is what i look like, if i dont look like i have a copy with me dont ask, i said very limited run.

Attachments

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
Sounds like a worthwhile price.

Do you fall in mud puddles and hurt yourself everytime you drink or was that a limited show of skill at spangler's?

I missed it and was wondering if there'd be a repeat.

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
jazzy jibber said:
i wasnt drunk yet so it hurt and that was me and tyler morland do acrobatics
I was wondering what that was. I just heard some shouting and then you got up looking like someone kicked you in the nuts. But you had beer in hand so it couldn't have been all bad.

Put those things up for sale, I'd buy one based on soundtrack alone. My whistler plans are post crankworks.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im working on getting em duplicated and getting a new website(someone bought our domain name) so when that happens im gonna start selling tshirts and u get a free dvd with it, im sticking it to the man so i dont have to pay for music since the dvd is free

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
jazzy jibber said:
im working on getting em duplicated and getting a new website(someone bought our domain name) so when that happens im gonna start selling tshirts and u get a free dvd with it, im sticking it to the man so i dont have to pay for music since the dvd is free
Wise move.

Who the hell would buy the name 2sixstallions? Oh well. Give'er.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.